Tortuguero - Costa Rica
"A tropical lodge in the heartland of the rainforest"
Refreshing and relaxing, exquisitely evergreen the Tortuguero canals is a must-see while in Costa Rica.
Mawamba Lodge, amidst this exotic spot, and whose front yard is the Tortuguero canals and its backyard the Caribbean Ocean, blends with the surrounding natural richness to welcome you in this tropical sanctuary that we call Tortuguero.
Your stay is complemented with unique services,
- Daily departures from San Jose with no minimum of passengers
- Unbeatable location! With direct access to the canals, the beach and just steps away, walking by the beach, to town.
- In-site “Mawamba Park” with two butterfly, frog and iguana gardens; complimentary for our guests
- Free WI-FI for guests at designated areas of the Lodge
- Relaxing areas including: Swimming pool, bar, entertainment areas (foosball, pool, and beach volleyball sand court and table games), private trails, cafeteria